Skip to content
- Portland Waterfront – A mile stroll between the Hawthorne and Steel bridges
- Rose Garden – Rose test garden, may or may not be terribly exciting by September
Japanese Gardens – Beautiful gardens year round, pretty view of downtown – closed for renovations September – March 2016 =(
- Chinese Garden – Walled garden in the heart of the city
- Forest Park – Hiking trails within the city. North America’s largest park.
- Hoyt Arboretum – Part of Forest park
- Gorge / Waterfalls – Spend a wonderful afternoon amongst some of Oregon’s most beautiful scenery. An hour drive, but completely worth it. Take I-84E then the historic highway east.